Elder Law Planning
Schedule a FREE Consultation: (541) 902-3044
Elder law is focused on aiding and preparing seniors for the legal matters
that can arise in the event they become mentally or physically incapacitated
in the future.
Specifically, matters of elder law include:
- Assisting seniors with their estate planning needs
- Advocating senior’s rights, especially when it comes to their rights
and entitlements to government benefits
- Developing valid wills and/or living trusts
- Assisting seniors with incapacity planning, which lays out a senior’s
end-of-life choices in the event he or she is unable to communicate these
choices in the future.
Want to start planning your future? Learn more during a
FREE case review.
Customized Planning for Your Future
At Andrews Ersoff & Zantello, our skilled Lincoln City elder law lawyers
have extensive experience helping individuals get their legal affairs
in order so that their loved ones can avoid unnecessary expense and hardships
in the future.
Some of the specific services that our Lincoln City elder law attorneys
- Creating powers of attorney that will designate a loved one to make legal
decisions on your behalf when you are no longer able to do so
- Developing directives for end-of-life choices, which specifically pertain
to whether you choose to be left on or taken off life support systems, etc.
- Developing trusts, special needs trusts, wills, living wills, etc. that
can persist and financially care for your loved ones long after you pass on
- Handling complicated estate tax affairs in a manner that preserves the
value of your assets and property
- Overseeing the procurement of government benefits such as Social Security
Matters of elder law are important to handle while you still have the ability
to do so, and creating an estate plan can provide your loved ones with
the legal authority and backing, as well as the moral support, to execute
your final wishes in the future. Whether you are looking to develop an
estate plan for your family or you are interested in drafting a living
will that contains end-of-life directives, our Lincoln City elder law
lawyers at Andrews Ersoff & Zantello can provide you with the support
and professional legal assistance through the entire process.
Trusted Lincoln City Elder Law Attorneys
Our skilled legal professionals have years of experience managing elder
law matters, and we are dedicated to working closely with each of our
clients to ensure that we develop a comprehensive estate plan, will, living
will, trust or other directive to meet their needs and wishes. Our primary
goal is to assist you in resolving your elder law and estate planning
matters as efficiently and favorably as possible.
Give us a call at (541) 902-3044 to discuss your elder law concerns.