Lincoln City Business Contract Attorneys
Serving Businesses Across the Oregon Coast: Call (541) 902-3044
Contracts are the cornerstones of most businesses, as they dictate the
legal terms of the relationships and interactions between the business
and other entities it deals with, including its employees, clients, vendors
or suppliers, consultants, partners, landlords, etc. When contracts between
a business and any of these parties are unclear, they can open up the
door for contract disputes, the loss of a business’ revenue and
possibly even expensive and lengthy litigation to resolve the issue in question.
As a result, it’s critical that business owners and managers:
- Thoroughly review any contract before signing it
- Have air-tight contracts in place to govern various relationships or transactions
in which the business engages
- Work with experienced contract lawyers to protect their interests and minimize
the possibility of costly contract disputes.
no-cost initial consultation with an attorney today.
Contract-related matters need to be handled with the utmost care to avoid
costly litigation or situations that may result in devastating consequences
for a business. Whether you own and operate a small business or a limited
liability corporation or you own or manage a large-scale corporation,
the Lincoln City contract and business law lawyers at Andrews Ersoff &
Zantello can provide you with the support and professional legal assistance
necessary to develop and enforce contracts that will protect you and your
business’ best interests.
Comprehensive Counsel for Business Contracts
Andrews Ersoff & Zantello is conveniently located in Lincoln City,
Oregon. We provide contract law services to families and businesses in
Lincoln County, Tillamook County, and the entire Oregon Coast.
Our lawyers have extensive experience overseeing various contract-related
matters, including (but not limited to) issues associated with:
- Negotiating contracts between businesses, between businesses and potential
or existing employees, between businesses and government agencies, etc.
- Drafting air-tight contracts that indemnify a business for all aspects
of a transaction or relationship
- Reviewing third-party contracts for any possible errors, loopholes or potential
issues that may arise
- Advising businesses on how to revise contracts to ensure they include all
- Enforcing the terms of an existing contract (whether or not the other party
or entities who have signed the contract are in the U.S. or abroad)
- Handling contract disputes in mediation, arbitration or trial proceedings.
We are dedicated to working closely with each of our corporate clients
to ensure that they are fully protected.
Contact our team by calling (541) 902-3044.